BenthicSQALL is an SQL query tool that works with any database with an ODBC or OLEDB driver. This includes Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL, Firebird and many others.
- Supported Client Operating systems: Windows 10, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Terminal Server/Citrix, 32 and 64 bit versions
- Supports any database with a 32 or 64 bit ODBC or OLEDB driver
- Full Unicode support
- Tabbed interface including Workspaces
- Syntax highlighting SQL editor
- SQL Builder showing schema information
- Built in SQL Formatter
- Client side sorting
- Export data to different file formats including CSV, delimited, XML, and HTML
- Export to Excel and Open Office Calc through COM automation. Also export directly to Excel xls and xlsx files. Exports can be scripted and run automatically using command line options.
- Direct editing of query results (if supported by driver.)
- Ability to run stored procedures (if supported by driver.)
- Support for SQL Bind variables.
- Support for prompt variables to make your SQL statements and scripts interactive
- $40.00 (USD) per user
- $35.00 (USD) per user when purchasing 5 to 19 user licenses
- $30.00 (USD) per user when purchasing 20+ user licenses
BenthicSQALL 3.x upgrade from BenthicSQALL 2.x
- $20.00 (USD) per user
- $15.00 (USD) per user when purchasing 5 to 19 user licenses
- $10.00 (USD) per user when purchasing 20+ user licenses
If you purchased BenthicSQALL after January 1, 2014 you will receive a free upgrade.
Please contact us for details.